What does it take to make an effective eDetailing? A sufficient budget? A strong creative team? Or simply lots of versatile slides? The answer is far more complicated than we would wish it do be, and – you guessed it – a mix of it all.
There are at least 5 shortcuts that we know of, to improve your eDetailing. To identify them, it suffices to answer to the following set of questions:
- Are your visuals consistent enough?
- Is the structure clear, flexible or both?
- Is your promotion emphasis on pushing or pulling?
- How often does your eDetailing get updates?
- How do you analyze your eDetailing’s performance?
The right answers to those questions will give you a direction to work in, so your eDetailing could give a good run for your money. The shortcuts and lifehacks are voiced and explained in our free webinar, which includes digital marketing experience on the subject. A state-of-the-art eDetailing is not as tricky to create, if you got a couple of tricks up your sleeve!