ProcureCon has already proven for a couple of years in a row to be one of the best networking platforms for C-level procurement professionals. This year, the 3-days event will gather Senior Procurement Executives from the healthcare sector to discuss hot industry topics and share best practices.
With the massive list of 200+ attendees and speakers from Merck, Roche, GSK, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Takeda, Bayer, UCB and others, Viseven Group is extremely proud to join the event as a sponsor. As far as ProcureCon Pharma 2018 combines knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, networking, and many other activities, our team will gladly present some out-of-the-box tech innovations for budgets optimization.
The focus of the Digital Content Factory solution, suggested by Viseven, is to ensure the transparency of budget planning and prediction for digital content development, management, export, sharing, and localization. Thus, it allows significantly reducing costs on the interactive materials adoption by the affiliates. As a result, you never exceed the planned spending, stay within the budget limits and can easily allocate it for a year in advance.
Except the aforementioned activities, the event agenda covers the following keynote sessions, roundtables, panel talks, and workshops:
- How to Successfully Design and Deliver Your Roadmap for (Digital) Transformation;
- Rethinking Your Organizational Model to Adapt to the New Digital Business Environment;
- How to Balance Relationships with Multiple Stakeholders that Have a Lasting Impact;
- Automation can Only Create Positive Outcomes for Procurement Organizations in the Future;
- How to Capture Local Requirements in a Global Business Partner Strategy;
- Operations Perspective: Key Considerations when Driving Collaboration to Unlock Innovation;
- How to Use Digital Capabilities to Drive Better Engagement with Your Business Partners;
- Where will Pharma Innovation Come From in the Next 10 Years?
The full ProcureCon Pharma 2018 agenda could be found on the official website.
Radisson Blu Hotel nearby Zurich Airport is one of the most popular places for holding meetings, conferences and other events. It’s the winner of the Swiss business travel award in the hotel chain category. Also, Radisson Blu is the only hotel with direct access to the terminal at Zurich Airport, as well as a 10-minute train ride from downtown Zurich.
Make the 10-minute trip to the city’s heart to find great shopping and must-see cultural attractions, such as the beautiful Old Town, Lake Zurich, the Grossmünster Church and the Fraumünster Church.