Which skills and certificates will pharma request before starting work with a Digital Agency25/01/2018 | FREE
Noticed any change about the way customers from life sciences sector frame their requirements to content? While pharma marketers have considerably broadened their interests recently with experimental techniques, interactive CLM content and emails are still the name of the game; the rules are changing, though. Global enterprises are increasingly controlling their affiliates – and they have all the means to do that via digital platforms.
What does this mean for agencies? Of course, pharmas want the whole content supply chain packed into one funnel, so they look to those able to play along.
Play along in what exactly? These are the main points to determine, if your agency wants to secure long-term collaborations:
- How has “content creation” been redefined by pharmas recently?
- Why exactly do certifications matter so much now?
- What do the customers mean by “flexibility”?
- How should one calculate the expected level of collaboration and feedback while producing content?
- Where to look for the requirements that pharmas take for granted and don’t bother to voice when contracting for a project?
These questions have definite answers, and these will be discussed at the free webinar on January 25th, 2018 at 4:00 PM — 4:30 PM CET.