COVID-19 has fully revealed the importance of digital transformation for the Pharma industry. Hence the expanding need to create more pharmaceutical content that can be easily adapted to ever-changing market conditions.
New realities call for a more personalized, fast, and effective approach to content creation.
The combination of a multichannel approach with a modular concept is the solution to make your content creation practice way more flexible, reusable, the one easily adapted to any communication channel, and any market reality.
How? Intelligent modular content is designed to create highly personalized content with the ability to build a targeted customer journey. This is a more sustainable way to create content that inevitably becomes a substantial part of multichannel marketing.
Focus of the debate
- Why now is the best time to launch multichannel campaigns
- How Novo Nordisk is designing and executing customer engagement journeys
- How to use modular content in multichannel marketing strategy
- How to elevate, and accelerate the content supply chain
- What types of IT ecosystem and KPIs needed for content creation and reuse
Birgitte Dreyer, Senior Multichannel Manager, Novo Nordisk
Oksana Matviienko, Key Account Manager, Viseven, USA LLC
Dominic Tyer, Interim Managing Editor, pharmaphorum [moderator]